Wednesday 17 January 2018

Blood Cancer (Leukemia) Detection Using Image Processing Matlab Project with Source code

ABSTRACT
        Blood cancer is the most prevalent and it is very much dangerous among all type of cancers. Early detection of blood cancer has the potential to reduce mortality and morbidity. There are many diagnostic technologies and tests to diagnose blood cancer. However many of these tests are extremely complex and subjective and depend heavily on the experience of the technician. To obviate these problems, image processing techniques and a fuzzy inference system is use in this study as promising modalities for detection of different types of blood cancer. The accuracy rate of the diagnosis of blood cancer by using the fuzzy system will be yield a slightly higher rate of accuracy then other traditional methods and will reduce the effort and time. We first discuss the preliminary of cell biology required to proceed to implement our proposed method. This project presents a new automated approach for blood Cancer detection and analysis from a given photograph of patient’s cancer affected blood sample. The proposed method is using Wavelet Transformation for image improvement, image segmentation for segmenting the different cells of blood, edge detection for detecting the boundary, size, and shape of the cells and finally Fuzzy Inference System for Final decision of blood cancer based on the number of different cells.

PROJECT OUTPUT
Fig1: Result of 2nd Stage Cancer Detection 

Fig 2: Result 3nd Stage Cancer Detection

PROJECT VIDEO



Contact:
Mr. Roshan P. Helonde
Mobile: +91-7276355704
WhatsApp: +91-7276355704
Email: roshanphelonde@rediffmail.com

42 comments:

  1. can u send me this code? funsgallor@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can you send this code.. Or let us know the way where can we find the procedure and code

      Delete
    2. Kindly send your email id on our whatsApp number +917276355704

      Delete
    3. Can u send me this code
      @ rikiruchi@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. can u send me the code at karna.ankita7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, can i get the code??
    thank you
    yadavshivan02@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hii, please Can You send Me matlab code at
    patelyashp333@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. please can you send me the code? @anifowose.adeyemi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. pliz send me code umarf8620@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. send code at mishk246@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello,
    Could you send me the whole documentation & source code?
    my Email: kunching.wang@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello,
    Could you send me the whole documentation & source code?
    my Email id is :jacksnow363@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello,
    could you plz send me the source code and documentation
    my Email:kannegantisaichowdary1998@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey may you please send me the code .
    looks an intersting project to do..id- gouravnaruka11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. please can u send me the codes....mail id- pramit.666@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey can anyone mail me the code on shagunsood80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. please can u send me the codes: dhekraessaidani89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. please can u send me the codes at- abhijitjena30@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello,
    could you plz send me the source code and documentation

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello,
    could you plz send me the source code and documentation on my Email : eng.mhmd.alzahrani@gmail.com


    Thnks

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can you send the code and documentation
    Khan.ayub7656@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. would you please send to me the code and documentation
    Ahmed.abed@msa.edu.eg

    ReplyDelete
  20. please send me the code and documentation
    kristinasssaric@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. please send me the code and documentation
    anudrutisingha@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. hey can i get the code ritu.shkl89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello, can u send me the code : thanmayilakshmi.1898@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. can you please send me the code sunkudharahas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Can you please send me the code keerthimpsruthi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For more Details message on our WhatsApp: +917276355704
      Image Processing Projects
      Matlab Project Source Code
      Final Year Projects

      Delete
  26. Can you please send the source code to reenacatherine21@gmail.com?
    It would be really helpful for my research

    ReplyDelete
  27. For more details message on our WhatsApp +917276355704

    ReplyDelete
  28. Please send me source code of this project. Mail princesheer16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. For more details message on our WhatsApp +917276355704

    ReplyDelete
  30. Can you please send the source code
    jebinj97@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. please send me the source code and images

    ReplyDelete
  32. please send the source code to akhiliws@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.